Доцент, кандидат геолого-минералогических наук
- 06.1995: Diploma in Earth Sciences (Geochemistry, Crystallography); St. Petersburg State University, Dept. of Crystallography
- 12.1999: PhD (Candidate of Geology and Mineralogy) St. Petersburg State University, Dept. of Crystallography Theme: "Crystal Chemistry and Phase Equilibria of Rb Borates". Scientific supervisors: Prof. Stanislav K. Filatov, Prof. Rimma S. Bubnova.
Education and professional experience:
- 09.1990-06.1995 Student, Dept. of Crystallography, St. Petersburg State University
- 10.1995-10.1998 Graduate Student, Dept. of Crystallography, St. Petersburg State University
- 10.1998-08.1999 Graduate Student, Dept. of Crystallography and Solid State Physics, Dresden Technical University, Germany
- 09.1999-present Assistant Professor, Dept. of Crystallography
- 03.2004-present Head of Chemical-Analytical Lab., Geological Faculty, St. Petersburg State University
Scientific Interests: Crystallography, High-Temperature Crystal Chemistry, Material Science, X-ray Crystal Structural Analysis (single crystals and powders), Phase Equilibria, Borate and Borosilicate Crystals and Glasses.
Fellowships and Awards (until 2006):
- 2006 – Europaea academia prize for young scientists of Russia
- 2005-2006 - Grant of Russian President for young scientists (candidates of sciences)
- 2005 – DAAD - one month research grant for university academics and scientists
- 2004 and 2005 - Encouragement prize of Stuchkov prize society for young scientists working in the field of structural analysis and crystal chemistry
- 2002 - Personal Grant of Russian Foundation for Basic Research for young scientists
- 09.2001-09.2002 - INTAS one-year fellowship for newly qualified Postdocs
- 08.1998-08.1999 - DAAD one-year academic training scholarship for Graduate students in Germany
- 1998 - one-year Russian government Stipend for young scientists
- 1997 and 1998 - grants of Soros foundation program ISSEP for graduate students
- 1996 and 1997 - grants for young scientists of St. Petersburg Majority
- 1994-1995 - E.S. Fedorov Stipend of St. Petersburg Natur. Sci. Soc. for Students of Natur. Sci.
2000-present co-investigator of the joint research project supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFFI) and German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Member of Russian Mineralogical Society
- Secretary of the Commission on Crystal Chemistry and X-ray Diffraction of Minerals by Russ. Mineral. Soc.
Languages: English, German